Sunday 26 January 2014

Many thanks to P&J at Pollen Arts creators of a fantastic line of natural Beeswax candles. How did we find them? I discovered their wonderful blog thewinnebagodiaries.blogspot.ca while I was looking for ideas to redecorate ol' Walt. They didn't just redecorate their rig, the re-designed the inside. What they created in their winnie is quite amazing. The candles in the pictures caught my eye and the rest as is said, is history. The candles just appealed to my interest in late 19th and early 20th century history in North America. Now if I could just get Walter as cool inside as they did. B~
 Mishy can't wait for the snow to melt and transform Walter. Mishy has a perfect place for the candles. They smell so good you just want to take a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment